UCOM is as strong as the community that holds it up. Together, we can do more than we can do alone. Let's bring our abilities and passions together to affect real change.
If you are interested in volunteering, please email Sara firstname.lastname@example.org prior to arriving at our center.
COVID-19 VOLUNTEER INFORMATION
Due to COVID regulations, we are accepting donations outside in the parking area of the UCOM center. Donations are collected with minimal contact in order to protect our volunteers. Please arrange a time to volunteer ahead of time. No drop-in volunteers are allowed at this time.
WAYS TO VOLUNTEER
There are many ways to join us and support our mission. Contact us to find out more about volunteer opportunities, fundraising events, and ways that you can get our message to your friends and family.
- Do you own a pick up truck or are able to lift 40lb boxes and available Monday Wednesday, or Friday to pick up donations from our local grocers. If you have a pick up truck or a truck with a hitch, please consider!
- Pack grocery items and help serve those with with appointments at UCOM's Food Pantry.
- Be a Meals on Wheels driver and deliver prepared food for our neighbors with mobility challenges. email email@example.com to learn what openings there are.
- Consider joining UCOM's case manager volunteer team to serve our neighbors living with poverty and become a liaison for your faith organization/club/school. We have many opportunities for intentional and targeted volunteering or mentorship. Contact Sara at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
- Designate UCOM as your Amazon Smile charity. Amazon will donate to UCOM every time you make a purchase using Amazon Smile.
- Donate your professional expertise or special skill!
- Host a food drive through your school, business, church or any community event.
- Use your company's matching gift program and designate us as your charity of choice!